BFF - FaeYust Maczam

I've never met this lady in person.
I went through 2 pregnancies - hers and mine - and we've never met officially outside of facebook. I can't even remember how we hooked up but we've been BFF (Best Friends on Facebook) like for ages.

One thing I love about Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution Day is that it really does bring people closer together. I was beginning to think that Yust (as I fondly called her) could not make it since she's already nearling the end of her pregnancy.

But she did. We met and we hugged. It was like homecoming.


And she "sponsored" a pair of jammies for my two younger girls for the Google Hang Out with Jamie Oliver on Sunday Morning as well...HOW SWEET!!



Farah Rahim is the co founder of the Malaysian REAL FOOD movement; a local support group called "HOMEMADE - Air Tangan Ibu". She also advocates managing asthma, allergies and eczema naturally via NaturalAAE. She's the official Malaysia's ambasador of Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. When not an activist she's a Stay at Home Mom to 3 girls who loves nothing but good ol' homecooked meals. Her full blog-list is above

No comments:

Post a Comment